Frequently Asked Questions
Our datasets are aggregated from verified transactions from thousands of Australian consumers. Sourced directly from financial institutions our data source is completely anonymised as our commitment to consumer privacy and protection.
The data presented in our dashboards is presented in real time and updated daily.
Yes our dashboard reports can be exported in both Excel and PDF – as well as downloaded image.
No. The data only represents transactions made by a subset of users. There are about 400,000 unique users in our dataset.
The data only includes transactions made in Australia. We are looking to roll out in New Zealand soon.
Our data represents transactions made by consumers from our network of verified purchase partners, and is not representative of the entire Australian market.
Transactional data, age, gender and location
Yes our transactional data includes both Debit and Credit.
The current thresholds set for the chart to visualise data is a minimum of 100 customers over the requested time period.
When compared across all brands, the value will not add up to 100%. This is due to the fact that customers can use multiple food delivery services and are therefore represented multiple times in the dataset.
We do not receive nor store any personally identifiable information (PII) from any of our members. All data presented in our dashboard is completely anonymised.
- Gen Z (1997-2012) [9-24 years]
- Millennials (1981-1996) [25-40 years]
- Gen X (1965-1980) [41-56 years]
- Boomers (1946-1964) [57-75 years]
- Silent (1928-1945) [76-93 years]
All transactional data is currently shown in AUD.
In all States and the Northern Territory each incorporated area has an official status. In this ASGS edition, the various Local Government Area status types include: (source)
- New South Wales: Cities (C) and Areas (A)
- Victoria: Cities (C), Rural Cities (RC), Boroughs (B) and Shires (S)
- Queensland: Cities (C), Shires (S), Towns (T) and Regional Councils ®
- South Australia: Cities (C), Rural Cities (RC), Municipalities/Municipal Councils (M), District Councils (DC), Regional Councils (RegC), Towns (T) and Aboriginal Councils (AC)
- Western Australia: Cities (C), Towns (T) and Shires (S)
- Tasmania: Cities (C) and Municipalities (M)
- Northern Territory: Cities (C), Towns (T), Municipalities (M) and Shires (S)
Yes – our dashboard is mobile optimised and easy to use on the go!